If you are about to start on a project that calls for fingerprint, face, iris, voice, palm vein or palm print recognition, let us help you define and achieve your goals as we have done for so many others in the past. Our customers benefit from our high-touch approach and our unsurpassed commitment to excellent customer service.
We know biometrics. In fact, everything we do is connected to biometrics in some way. We understand the challenges, intricacies and the state-of-the-art in biometrics. Our CEO and the senior leadership team at Fulcrum have a combined experience of over fifty years in consulting, designing systems and developing and distributing biometric solutions in environments large and small, including:
- Local, State, and Federal Governments
- Law Enforcement
Whether building an identity management program from the ground up, bolting biometrics onto an existing platform, or simply trying to understand how biometrics could help your organization improve its identity management processes, the Fulcrum team of experts can show you how to move from where you are to where you need to be. More importantly, we will be your partner from the start of your project right through the finish and beyond.
As vendor-independent consultants and distributors, we provide unbiased guidance in all aspects of biometric implementation:
- Architectural design of biometric systems
- Assistance in the project management of new systems
- Duplication of records using biometrics
- Establishing sound processes for auditing systems
- Identity management
- Ongoing management and upgrading of biometric systems.
- Performance tuning
- Policy and workflow practices
- Pre-tender setup and tender evaluation