Firearms and NFA sellers can now assist customers with both NFA rules compliance and firearms licensing/background checks using the same computer and fingerprint scanner. This bundle delivers two separate apps-- Powered by Silencer Shop and FbF LiveScan with Print-to-Card, the latter software allowing you to collect background information and print FD258 cards.
Powered by Silencer Shop simplifies submission and tracking of paperwork for all NFA items; including Silencers, SBRs, and SBSs. It’s fully compliant with all current NFA rules, such as 41F.
The Silencer Shop SID Bundle allows FFL/SOT license-holders to take advantage of Silencer Shop’s experience and systems to submit, track, and manage NFA paperwork, fingerprints, photos, signatures, CLEO notifications, status tracking, etc. (Transaction fees required. See Description and Approval).
Silencer Shop will handle submissions for NFA products that you acquire through any source; including your dealer account at Silencer Shop, products you purchased from another distributor, or even items you acquired from a private party or law enforcement agency!
Silencer Shop will:
- Complete a full review and submission of Form 4 paperwork
- Handle CLEO notification for all responsible persons
- Print all fingerprint cards and photos on high quality laser printers that have been specifically approved for Silencer Shop by the FBI
- Mobile and Web apps are available for customers to track status, update registration info, and even keep their photo up to date (which Silencer Shop also tracks)
- Capture all signatures digitally using NFA/ATF approved processes
- Provide support for Silencer Shop provided software
- Powered by Silencer Shop Software Application
- FbF® LiveScan Software Application
- Green Bit DactyScan84c Ten Fingerprint Enrollment Scanner
- Scriptel Mag Stripe LCD (backlit) Signature Pad
- Laptop with Powered By Silencer Shop pre-loaded software
- First year’s annual FbF M&S - Live Scan
Download the FbF Live Scan with Green Bit DactyScan84c product brochure