2FA ONECloud combines all the features of 2FA ONE with the power of the cloud, making it easier and faster for organizations of any size to deploy 2FA ONE without the added complexity of maintaining an onsite infrastructure.
2FA ONECloud is a client only solution that connects to 2FA’s hosted cloud service. 2FA ONECloud is a subscription service with a per user per month subscription and a one-time setup fee. With 2FA ONECloud your organization can be up and running on 2FA ONE in a matter of hours. Regardless if you have 2 or 200,000 users, 2FA ONECloud provides you with the same features and security as 2FA ONE does when deployed onsite.*
2FA ONECloud enables organizations with the ability to deploy risk-appropriate authentication and includes all the components that you would expect in an authentication solution. With 2FA ONECloud you can use one authentication method, all authentication methods, or mix and match which methods are appropriate for different users within your organization.
- User lifecycle management: enrollment, replacement, recovery, revocation, suspension, deletion, termination, etc. of authentication methods
- Self-Service or administrative driven workflows for user life-cycle management
- Role based access control (RBAC)
- User and administrator policy management
- Machine policy management
- PIN policy management
- Password policy management
- Challenge & Response policy management
- Single Sign-On (SSO) policy management
- Audit, logging, and reporting
* 2FA ONECloud does not support PKI. It may be deployed in conjunction with an onsite certificate server.
- Strong and two-factor authentication for Windows logon with: RFID, fingerprint biometrics, smart cards, bar codes, magnetic stripe, Risk-Based Authentication (RBA), and Emergency Access
- Strong and two-factor authentication for kiosk/shared workstation logon with: RFID, fingerprint biometrics, smart cards, bar codes, magnetic stripe, Risk-Based Authentication (RBA), and Emergency Access
- Single Sign-On to Windows, Applications, and Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Enroll Once – Authenticate Anywhere – Enables smooth roaming between systems throughout the infrastructure
- Emergency Access using challenge & response for immediate access to the desktop
- Self-Service Password Reset (SSPR) using challenge and response to reset PINs or Windows password
- Password management synchronization with Active Directory
- OTP generation and validation for VPNs and browser-based application
- Risk-Based PIN and Password policy that reduce the number of PIN and Password entries that are required
- Password elimination
For more information on 2FA ONE please Contact US here or click on the "Contact us for a Demo" button at the top of this page.