Cardlogix M.O.S.T. Toolz (Fingerprint)
Microprocessor Smart Card Development Environment by Cardlogix For Capturing and Writing Interoperable Fingerprint Data to a Smart Card
Click Here to download the M.O.S.T. Toolz Fingerprint Edition product brochure as a .pdf document
M.O.S.T. Toolz Fingerprint Edition combines the development of a M.O.S.T. Card® file system with the power to capture a fingerprint image, compress the image with the WSQ algorithm, and transform the image into an ISO 19794-2 or ANSI 378 template. The software enables developers to select a best candidate and write that file with the CBEFF interoperable header to a smart card for use in a biometrically enhanced card ecosystem. The tool kit enables the creation of a credential system that meets ICAO and ISO/IEC standards for both smart cards and biometrics.
The Fingerprint Enhanced M.O.S.T. Toolz™ Kit Includes:
- 17 M.O.S.T. Cards® with your choice of card variety packs
- Single-digit optical fingerprint scanner with contact smart card reader
- Development source code with powerful demonstration software programs
- Winplex® middleware with fingerprint functions
- Programming examples in C# (.NET framework) and C++
- PC/SC Reader Configuration Utility
- Support for Windows 7 and 8
Full Support of Biometric Functions Built to ANSI378, ICAO9303, NISTIR6529-A, ISO/IEC19794-2,and ISO/IEC19794-4 Standards:
- Extraction of raw fingerprint image
- Creation of ANSI 378 and MINEX compliant templates
- Candidate grading with minutia points
- WSQ compression
- CBEFF header creation through supplied program and source code examples
- Writing the fingerprint data to the smart card using the Winplex Fingerprint Demo Application and source code examples
- Verification against a fingerprint file in the card (validation)
Rapid Smart Card Application Development:
Full Support for M.O.S.T. Card® C Series Microprocessor Smart Cards:
Secure Lifecycle Management:
- Highest security encryption and authentication with AES, HMAC, and SHA-256 algorithms
- Advanced file support: Linear, Cyclical and Purse Files
- Global Password File and Administrator Password File support
- Auto key loading utility
- Export card file maps to CSV or Microsoft Excel files for key ceremony and secure backups
The transport key mechanisms and forensic card info commands ensure a secure lifecycle management system for the smart card
ecosystem. The commands relay the state of the cards throughout their entire lifecycles.
The transport key mechanisms and forensic card info commands ensure a secure lifecycle management system for the smart card ecosystem. The commands relay the state of the cards throughout their entire lifecycles. Powerful Middleware for Advanced Card Reader Functions In addition to PC/SC support, the powerful Winplex® API Middleware simplifies high level commands for advanced smart card reader functions not supported by PC/SC. This powerful API has over 160 functions, including those for biometric capture, matching,storage, and those for specific readers, such as magnetic stripe reading, card latching, and LED control. The middleware includes programming examples in C# (.NET framework).
Secure Lifecycle Management:
Seamless Connectivity to Card Encoding Engine™ Card Personalization Software:
Transfer the card file structure from M.O.S.T. Toolz to Card Encoding Engine™ for instant chip card encoding and printing of
enrollment information without programming, scripts or custom APIs.
File Types for Loyalty, Stored Value and Payment
Ships with FastCheck™ for Android:
Quickly validate an enrolled ID Credential with an NFC-capable Android phone or tablet.
Advanced File Support:
File types include the specialized e-purse file for stored value applications and linear and cyclical files for transaction and record keeping applications such as ATM and credit cards.
Administration Password File Support for PACS
The administration file allows a PACS administrator to securely change password keys, so that cards do not need to be reissued after locks are changed.
Global Password File (GPF)
The GPF enables complete control of the card’s operating system and blocking of unauthorized access.
Part of the idblox ID Credential Ecosystem: Seamless Data Exporting to The Card Encoding Engine™
M.O.S.T. Toolz is fully integrated with idblox so that the card’s file structure (CFS), which specifies data element locations and sizes, seamlessly connects to Card Encoding Engine™ (CEE). A simple drag and drop feature found within CEE software makes the transfer of a custom M.O.S.T. Toolz CFS or idblox CFS template fast and easy. idblox templates, selected within the M.O.S.T. Toolz configuration utility, eliminate the need for smart card programming and development, so that even a customer with basic computer skills can deploy sophisticated smart card programs. CEE is software for the design and personalization of an ID Credential, and it enables smart card encoding without programming. CEE is the cornerstone of the idblox™ Identity Ecosystem. With CEE, a card issuer can easily import a M.O.S.T. Toolz-created Card File System to the Card Encoding Engine for fast, easy, and affordable personalization of smart cards.