NCheck Bio Attendance
Fingerprint & face biometrics for attendance management
NCheck Bio Attendance is an end-user biometric system designed to automate attendance control. The system may be used in a wide range of business applications, from employee time tracking to check-in at events, clubs, clinics, public and commercial facilities.
The NCheck software uses biometric fingerprint and facial identification to track the time of each user presence, automatically calculates summary time for each user and generates printable reports. The software is designed for installation on a desktop or mobile computer that is running under Microsoft Windows, or on Android-based smartphones and tablets.
NCheck Bio Attendance Key Features
Back to the top of this page
- Ready-to-use attendance control automation system.
- Fingerprint and face biometrics protect against errors or user fraud.
- GPS logging for remote employee location tracking.
- Employee groups and configurable shifts.
- Reports generation for users' attendance.
- Client-server architecture for larger systems.
- Stand-alone mode with database synchronization for remote locations.
- Windows and Android supported.
- Webcams and 90+ models of fingerprint scanners supported
- 30-day trial with full functionality available