SecuGen Hamster Pro 10 Fingerprint Scanner
The Hamster Pro 10 is SecuGen’s new ultra-slim, high image quality USB fingerprint reader that is FBI Certified as meeting FIPS 201 (PIV) and Mobile ID FAP 10 requirements. Featuring a low-profile and an IP54 rated dust- and water-resistant design, the Hamster Pro 10 is built with the industry’s most rugged and advanced optical sensor using patented fingerprint technology. The Hamster Pro 10 can be used for authentication, identification and verification functions that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen.
The Hamster Pro 10 works with Windows Hello right out of the box for quick and secure fingerprint login to Windows 10 without a password. There is no need to install any other software.
Instructions for how to login to Windows
SecuGen provides free SDKs that support the Hamster Pro 10 for Windows, Linux, and Android applications. All SecuGen SDKs include the tools that enable fingerprint registration, matching, and related biometric functions.
Get your free download
Have a question or need more information? Tell us about it and our personnel will respond shortly.
- FBI Certified (PIV, FIPS 201, Mobile ID FAP 10 Compliant) meets FBI Image Quality standards
- IP54 rated for dust and water-resistance
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Rugged sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Auto-On™ – automatic finger detection technology
- Smart Capture™ – high quality fingerprint scanning of difficult fingers (dry, wet, scarred) in challenging environments and conditions such as under direct sunlight
- Ultra-slim, super lightweight and portable
- USB connection
- Integrated finger guide
- Readily accessible for any finger
- Fast and accurate verification
- Latent print image removal (does not accept prints left behind)
- Encryption of fingerprint templates (with SecuGen Proprietary templates)
- Fingerprint Device Recognition™
Benefits of Using SecuGen Fingerprint Readers
SecuGen fingerprint readers are easy to use and can be installed quickly on any Windows PC. Backed by the industry’s best warranty, years of field use and proven reliability under extreme conditions, SecuGen fingerprint readers provide consistent performance and security for a growing number of software applications for desktop, mobile, network, enterprise and Internet environments.
When used for biometric authentication as part of an overall security program, SecuGen fingerprint readers can help reduce the hassles of password overload, decrease the risks of security breaches, improve accountability and add true non-repudiation, all while making it more convenient and intuitive for any user.
Look to SecuGen for advanced, fingerprint biometric technologies that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen.