SecuGen Hamster Pro 20 Features
- FBI Certified PIV Single Finger Capture Device and Mobile ID FAP 20 Compliant
- High-performance, maintenance-free optical fingerprint sensor
- Sensor resistant to scratches, impact, vibration and electrostatic shock
- Auto-On™ (Automatic Finger Placement Detection) *
- Smart Capture™ (Automatic Image Adjustment to Accommodate Moist & Dry Fingers) **
- USB connection
- Ultra-compact, lightweight and portable
- Integrated finger guide
- Readily accessible for any finger
- Fast and accurate verification
- Latent print image removal (does not accept prints left behind)
- Encryption of fingerprint templates (with SecuGen Proprietary templates)
- Fingerprint Device Recognition™ (via Programmable Serial Number)
- Multi-Device Connection™ (via Programmable Serial Number)
*Auto-On™ is an Automatic Finger Placement Detection technology that automatically checks for the presence of a finger. When used with Auto-On-compatible software, the Hamster Pro 20 will turn on and scan your finger as soon as you touch the sensor - all without having to prompt the system.
** Smart Capture™ ensures quality fingerprint scanning of difficult fingers. By automatically adjusting the brightness of the sensor, Smart Capture allows the Hamster Pro 20 to capture high quality fingerprints from a wide range of traditionally difficult fingers, including those from dry, wet, scarred or aged skin, and even in bright ambient conditions such as under direct sunlight.
Benefits of Using SecuGen Peripherals
SecuGen peripherals are easy to use and can be installed quickly on any Windows PC. Backed by the industry's best warranty, years of field use and proven reliability under extreme conditions, SecuGen peripherals provide consistent performance and security for a growing number of software applications for desktop, mobile, network, enterprise and Internet environments.
When used for biometric authentication as part of an overall security program, SecuGen peripherals can help reduce the hassles of password overload, decrease the risks of security breaches, improve accountability and add true non-repudiation, all while making it more convenient and intuitive for any user.
Look to SecuGen for advanced, fingerprint biometric technologies that let your fingerprints act like digital passwords that cannot be lost, forgotten or stolen.
Back to the top of this page