For FbF Applicant (Civil) LiveScan
Fulcrum Biometrics’ Maintenance & Support Program offers three different tiers of protection for your FbF LiveScan software. All tiers, including the BUDGET plan, provide a free access to our Self-Serve Knowledge base, patches and bug fixes, access to training videos, phone and help desk support, and remote PC support.
The STANDARD plan adds to that free installation of major upgrades, free re-installation of software on new computers, faster phone response times, and free printer alignments.
The PREMIUM plan adds advance replacement of hardware, priority phone response with a dedicated phone line, and an annual health check of your system.
$850 / year
$600 / year
$350 / year
|Access to Self-Serve Knowledgebase (24 / 7/ 365)||*||*||*|
|Live help Monday – Friday||7am-10pm CST||7am-10pm CST||8:30am-5:30pm CST|
|Phone Support Response Time||Immediate to 60 Minutes||8 business hours||16 business hours|
|SOFTWARE UPDATES: Installation of major upgrades||*||*||Additional $300|
|SOFTWARE UPDATES: Re-installation of software||*||*||Additional $300|
|SOFTWARE UPDATES: Table Updates/ Bug Fixes/ Configs||*||*||*|
|Help Desk / Ticket Support||*||*||*|
|Remote PC Support||*||*||*|
|Access to Training Videos||*||*||*|
|Online Chat Support||*||*|
|Advance Replacement of Hardware||*|
|Special Telephone “Hotline”||*|
|Annual System Health Check||*|
|Multi-year Prepaid Discount Available||*|
Major and Minor Upgrades are defined as follows:
- Newer version of the same product where changes may not be backward-compatible with existing systems/processes.
- Fixing security vulnerabilities
- Adding new features, functionality and/or enhancements of significance
- Changes that are backward-compatible with existing systems/processes
- Fixing certain bugs and UI elements deemed non-critical
- Improving performances and usability
- Initial purchase of new FbF LiveScan requires a MINIMUM MANDATORY purchase of Standard M&S.
- The start date (and anniversary) of M&S will be the first day of the month after the first 30 days of ownership.
- Improving performances and usabilityPlans are priced per system per site.
- We will no longer provide support on a per-hour basis, except as may be necessary for exceptional support situations.
- Customer may upgrade plans at any time. There is no pro-rating of the price. Customer may not downgrade a plan until the anniversary of the purchase.
- M&S prices apply to the base app and all LSPs.
- Multi-year discounts are available for M&S for STANDARD and PREMIUM plans–$50 discount for each year up to two extra years.
Remedies for M&S Lapses
Should a customer’s M&S plan expire without being renewed…
- As stated above, the start date of M&S will be the first day of the month after the first 30 days of ownership. The due date of all M&S will remain aligned with this start date (no pro-rating as part of a remedy), plus 30 days “grace” period.
- The customer must pay a Reinstatement Fee as follows:
|Duration of M&S Lapse|
|Under 1 full year||$150.|
|After 1 year||$300.|
|After 2 years||$750.|
|After 3 years||$1,200.|
|After 4 years||N/A|
For additional information about Fulcrum’s annual maintenance and support, email email@example.com