Enhanced Customer Experiences
Through innovative uses of biometrics across retail shoppers’ in-store interactions and journeys
FbF CX+ use cases include:
Customers no longer
need to present an ID
to gain access to age-restricted areas or to
Customers can get
personalized offers based on their shared preferences and shopping history, as well as the retailer’s own analysis of what to offer.
Customers can pay quickly, easily and securely with the
simple wave of their palm at POS terminal.
Loyalty programs can be
accessed easily in a similar way.
- Consent-based customer registration and capture of palm-vein biometrics
- Enrollment may occur in assisted mode, e.g. @ customer service or @ self-service kiosks
- Links customer’s unique palm-veins with their CRM profile and other customer records
- Customer may be identified at various points as applicable:
@ store entrance
@ customer service
@ self-service kiosks
@ marketing displays located throughout the store
@ special/VIP events
Strategic partnership with Ingenico to design, develop and deploy an innovative payment solution using palm-vein biometrics.
Expert Consulting & Engagement Services
- Understanding the consumer segmentation, shift in trends from technology to behavior and how to pivot a brand to be relevant to consumers today (CX first)
- Full 360 support by making sure all “new concepts” are tied to the brand’s ecosystem– always connected, always relevant
Strategic Growth Council
- Work session to analyze business gaps
- Identify growth opportunities to help meet short- and long-term objectives
- Strategic council and support for executives to help drive positive KPIs
- Bring innovation and disruptive opportunities to market category
- From digital to physical we offer creative solutions that will help support the full 360 consumer experience: UX/UI, coding/dev, graphic design, scenography, English/French copywriting, spatial and experiential designs
- Production capabilities worldwide
- Social content development support
- PR/Influencer amplification
- Brand/product positioning in market
- Consumer Mapping
Hyper-Personalization & Customer Loyalty
By integrating FbF CX+ with a retailer’s CRM and marketing systems, we can enhance sales efforts and drive results. Staff will be provided with timely and relevant offers based on historical or predictive analytics (native features of many CRM and marketing systems).
Integration with retailer’s loyalty program is an option.